The Industrial Power Train department of Yanmar Europe supplies its small and compact diesel engines to several OEM’s either directly or via its Distributor network to power equipment ranging from miniexcavators, wheel loaders and carriers to generators and compressors.
For this department we are looking for a:
for Industrial Diesel Engines
- Responsible for technical support to mainly distributors and dealers within designated EMEA countries.
- Maintains external contacts with customers by telephone, e-mail and personal visits for their service requirements, warranty handling, returned goods and to provide advice and product support.
- Maintains internal contacts with Sales, Engineering, Parts and other members of Customer Service Department for coordinating complaints, modification projects, product service and warranty activities.
- Assists in pre- and post sales actions and new product launches.
- Responsible for the handling of warranty claims for designated customers.
- Investigates service complaints, proposes and discusses follow-up recommendations with the Assistant Manager and implements them.
- Troubleshooting and possible repair of (field) problems.
- Signals problems, developments, information on competitors and such and reports on these.
- Supports and supervises field testing, field campaigns, repairs of transport damage and incomplete deliveries when required.
- Supports distributors in establishing, expanding and improving quality of their dealer network.
- Evaluates distributor and dealer performance in cooperation with management.
- Provides and processes data for warranty and service reporting.
- Supports training activities for distributors and dealers.
- Plans and implements in his area improvements based on annual Departmental Plans.
- Maintains communication and business contacts with support staff in Yanmar Japan supporting Quality Assurance and Engineering activities.
- Relevant technical education (electronical, mechanical engineering) at MBO4 or higher level, preferably with commercial touch.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in (industrial) diesel engines and power products.
- Work experience in B2B environment, preferably 3-5 years in a technical business with commercial insight.
- Flexible and hands-on approach with customer interest in mind.
- Languages: written and spoken English. German is a plus.
- Must be prepared to travel regularly to support distributors and dealers on site (after COVID-19 corona pandemic)
Candidates must live in the Netherlands and have a permanent residence- and work permit.
Yanmar offers: A truly international organization, with respect for each individual's culture and room for individual development. A job in a dynamic environment, where every day is different. Freedom to take initiatives and express ideas. Motivated and open colleagues that will be pleased to welcome you. Quality products that have a reliable and excellent reputation. Yanmar is a stable and solid employer with labour conditions that conform to the market, incl. a flexible working time system.
Mail your application letter with English C.V. to Mrs. T. van Eikeren, Manager Human Resources.
Phone: +31 (0)36-5493273